“Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” ~ Hitch
Don't we all wish that our love lives had a breath taking story to tell like Romeo and Juliet, Jack and Rose in Titanic or Noah and Allie in The Notebook?
We all have our own idea and fantasies of what a marriage or relationship should be like and the feelings we should experience. From the foot pop on your first kiss to the butterfly feeling you get when you haven't seen them in a while, or cuddling on the sofa with a glass of wine and a film, but shouldn't the main thing be that we are HAPPY?
Secrets to a happy relationship/marriage
We have provided you with what we believe are the top 10 secrets to a happy marriage or relationship......
Find Happiness - know how to make each happy
Be Independent - it is important that we lead separate lives together
Be a Good Listener - we all believe we are but actually are we listening properly?
Agree to Disagree - one of the best ways to end an argument/disagreement
Communication - is the key!
Acceptance of one another - accepting each others habits, fears, likes and dislikes
Never take one another for granted - speaks for itself!
Date Night - make sure to spend enough quality time together
Keep the intimacy alive - romantic gestures, cuddles and kisses, spontaneity
Do not control - we still need to take control of our own lives
7 affordable ways to say 'I Love You'
Want some ideas on some Valentines Day gifts that won't break the bank - take a look at our 7 Top ideas this year:
- Cook - cheaper than going out for dinner and why not make their favourite meal to make it even more special!
- Household chores - help you're partner do some chores, doesn't cost a thing, only some of your time
- Handmade gifts - great Valentine's Day ideas on Pinterest
- Give them a list of reasons why you love them -
- Do the unexpected! - what wouldn't your partner expect you to do - surprise them!
- Plan a day together - a walk, lunch out, dinner, cook together, etc.
- Ask your partner what they would like to do - one way to ensure they are happy!
KNICKER LOCKER has ticked every box needed to make Valentine's Day the best yet:
V - Vibrant
A - Appealing
L - Loving
E - Exciting
N - Naughty (but nice!)
T - Thrilling
I - Inspiring
N - Nifty
E - Elegant
S - Sassy
D - Desirable
A - Adventurous
Y - Young-at-heart
Take a look at our VALENTINES DAY GIFT GUIDE where we have made it easy for you to pick the perfect gift!
My Valentine Day Must-Haves
Maybe you're buying for a partner or may you're treating yourself this Valentines Day, either way take a look at my Valentines Day Must-Haves!
We have the Vibrant, the Desirable, the Elegant, the Naughty and the Adventurous all lined up for you.
Discover the Halo Lace collection, returning in a Sweet Pink hue for a feminine take on an everyday essential. Available in a Soft Cup Bra that features a flattering deep V-neckline with a super soft lace underband and also a Moulded Underwire Bra with fixed adjustable straps to allow an alternative T-back style.
The Rosebud Low Rise Thong is the perfect gift for her. Wrapped delicately as a rosebud with a message that says "A rose by any other name is a Hanky Panky thong", it makes a special treat that she can keep and use.
The Lace Kiss Bralette is lightweight and extremely elegant with soft stretch floral lace and adjustable straps. With no back fastener, simply pull over your head for superb comfort.
This sexy bralette twin pack is a must have for your lingerie drawer. They are lightly padded with a racerback design for an ultra-feminine look. This twin pack consists of one black bralette and one ivory bralette to wear for all occasions.
Too lovely to be hidden.
'UNDERWEAR IS OUR PASSION'
JOCKEY® – a name that stands for excellent materials and the finest workmanship, as well as special attention to detail, perfect fit, wearing comfort and a unique design signature.
A perfect gift for that special person in your life. Browse our range of JOCKEY underwear HERE.
Take a look at our GIFTS FOR HIM Guide for further inspiration.
How to make the most of Valentines Day when you're single
If you're single and want to get away from all the hype about Valentine's Day we've come up with a few ideas on how you can do just that:
- Invest in some 'ME' time - do something you love!
- Go out with family and friends - maybe lunch, a day out or dinner
- Treat yourself - maybe a spa day/treatment or some shopping
- Try to avoid social media - switch off any technology
- Go on a Date - you never know they could turn out to be 'the one'
- Go on Holiday - get away from everything
- Help a couple out by babysitting for them - let them enjoy the day/evening if they don't usually get to
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!